Save Videos from more that 400 pages using Youtube-dl library
With this script you can download on your iOS devices videos from youtube, Facebook, instagram, and many more pages, using the Youtube-dl Library adapted to Pythonista by hyshai.
- The Script from this repo: https://github.com/mncfre/Save_Videos
- Youtube-dl Library installed on your Pythonista: https://github.com/HyShai/youtube-dl
- Workflow for iOS
- And of course Pythonista for iOS
You need to import the workflows:
- SaveTube: https://workflow.is/workflows/8affc84b602f486a83840d24bda238a7
- DownTube: https://workflow.is/workflows/6b237fd76f5c49e8b0f1f3ad61c32d24
Usage: Just send link via "Open In" to SaveTube or run SaveTube and paste the link to be downloaded.
Please fell free to contribute to this code.
The Version 2 it's HERE!!!
- Added a brand new pythonista ui that ask all the necessary input without workflow interaction, make sure to update the two workflows too.
- added a .uipack for easy installation of the pythonista script
I haven tested on iPad because I don't have one but it should work fine, please report any problems.
My idea it's trying to avoid the last workflow that download and decode the video and show the open in menu, but at this time I don't know how to share a video or audio from pythonista without saving it in the pythonista app, if someone can help with the code, it would be great.
Version 2 it's here!!! give it a try.