[Share Code] TD UI Module Tutorials
Hello. Starting to make some projects with Pythonista for educational purposes (for people new to Pythonista).
I will try to keep the code short and simple. All projects are hosted on my Github.
Navigation View Tutorial:
The Navigation View Tutorial demonstrates how to add multiple views to a navigation view. Additionally you will see how to:
- Load files from a directory into a tableview
- Load an HTML document into a web view
- Load text from a .txt file into a textview
An App with Pythonista:
Here is a dummy app template made with Pythonista. Customize to your liking. This project demonstrates:
- How to use navigation views
- How to use tableviews. Populate a tableview with files in a directory.
- How to load and use images and sounds
- How to load multiple pyui views
An SQL Password Database
Here is a test using Pythonista's UI module to create a password database with the sqlite module. This project demonstrates
- How to create, update and select from an sqlite database using the sqlite module.
- How to connect a button to an action/function that updates the database.
- How to use the sound module
No security or integrity. This is just a simple example. Code is not as clean as it could be yet.
I have a tutorial about databases in the works