I have bluetooth on.
I have a bluetooth keyboard (it's off - the apple one).
I open an Editorial file, and select in the text area.
The on-screen keyboard comes up.
I hit the "hide-keyboard" (lower-right) icon - keyboard obediently collapses.
Now - how to get the keyboard back?
- Select in text; (nope!)
- exit file / select another file (nope!)
- settings (none!)
- go to render screen, come back & select within file (nope!)
- go to browser and return (nope!)
- exit Editorial, re-enter (nope!)
- try to "swipe-up" on the bottom bar (remnant from keyboard hide) (nope!)
Keyboard is gone for all files, for this invocation of Editorial, it would seem...
- select "search" and select within search-term panel
Yay! on-screen-keyboard returned!!!
I'm gonna call that a "bug"